5th NDEXPO 2018 International Forum
High Technologies for Sustainable Development #NDEXPO2018 #НДЭКСПО2018
September 25–26, 2018, Moscow, Skolkovo Technopark
1. Mass media representatives (hereinafter the media) are accredited at the NDEXPO International Forum (hereinafter the Forum) in order to provide the necessary conditions for their professional activities to prepare and disseminate complete and accurate information about the events of the Forum.
2. Media representatives are accredited in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation “On the Mass Media” and these Rules in order to ensure mutually beneficial cooperation as well as to simplify the work of media representatives during the Forum.
3. Media accreditation is mandatory for work at all events of the Forum.
4. Representatives of the Russian media registered with the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media (Roskomnadzor) in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation “On the Mass Media” as well as representatives of foreign media registered in accordance with their national legislation shall have the right to accreditation.
5. Individuals who are not representatives of the media as well as representatives of advertising publications, catalogues, and Internet portals with a commercial, reference or highly specialized focus on topics that are not relevant to the Forum shall not have the right to media accreditation.
6. The Forum’s Organizing Committee may deny accreditation to media representatives who indicated false or unreliable information about themselves or their media outlet, failed to complete the accreditation procedure on time or violated the rules for working at the event.
7. Media representatives wishing to take part in the coverage of the Forum’s events shall submit an application for accreditation (hereinafter referred to as the Application) through the Forum’s official website. They must complete all fields of the accreditation form in the Application. Any application that is not filled out completely or contains mistakes shall not be accepted for consideration.
8. Media accreditation shall begin two months and end five days before the opening of the Forum.
9. Badges shall be issued to media representatives at the registration desk at the Forum venue and are subject to confirmed accreditation in the Forum database, the presentation of a passport and media identification card or an official letter on a media letterhead with a media assignment. The badge is personalized and may not be transferred to third parties during the Forum.
10. Accredited media representatives shall be entitled to:
11. Accredited media representatives must:
For any questions related to accreditation and working at the Forum venue, media representatives may contact the press service of the forum operator: Atomexpo LLC:
Telephone: +7 (499) 922-89-95 ext. 131
Mobile: +7 (963) 674-29-57
Telephone: +7 (499) 922-89-95 ext. 107
Mobile: +7 (916) 397-05-51